Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FIRE INSPECTOR TO THE RESCUE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!~ I just hung up with a Harris County Fire Marshal. Up until 2 minutes ago I was thinking they were just a myth. lol

I totally made friends with the girl at the office and she was so nice and sweet and awesome and located a Marshal for me that can come out FRIDAY!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

So she gave me her cell number and I called and she said she would come out Friday at like 7 in the morning! YAY! So I called Jeff who is at home right now packing! He is going to be leaving tomorrow morning for an eight day work trip! I am going to be so sad and lonely! :( I told him to do a couple more things around the house because we have been slacking keeping up lighters being in one spot and chainsaws on the porch. lol

BUT Fire Marshal lady Friday! YAY!

2 comments:

Beka said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Congrats, everything will be great, and just think, by the time Jeff gets back, you could have a new addition to the family!!!!

Lorie said...

OMG I know you were like FINALLY! Hey if you want you could come with us to pick blueberries. I want to go back and pick some more.