Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birfday to me!

So today is my birthday. I am 25 years old. Jeff told me last night I was getting too old and was half way to 50 and he needed a new wife. lol Thanks alot Jeff.

Today I am at work. They brought me a strawberry cake. I haven't ate it yet but it looks good and it was really nice of them to do that. This weekend we went to Conroe and picked blueberries. Adell made me a strawberry and blueberry cake yesterday and it was so good. I still have tons left over. So it looks like today I will be eating nothing but cake. She then started testing out all these pies and cakes and such to enter into the contest next weekend at the Blueberry festival we are going to in Nachadochas. It is going to be so much fun and I can't wait. She also built me these really awesome boxes for the front porch. I absoluetly love them and they are so beautiful and huge, really well made. My mom got me a food processer because I wanted it to start dabbling in making some baby food. lol Its really nice and I can't wait to try it out. Jeff got me some really really nice pots and pans we picked out Saturday. Stainless steel. Theres like 15 peices and I set them out on the counter all weekend and let them shine in the kitchen. lol I finally put them away last night but haven't tried them out yet.
I also got a really nice birthday card from some people at Forest Park the Woodlands funeral home, where I worked like 4 years ago. I was suprized that they remembered. It was so nice to open it up.

Besides all by birthday goodies, tomorrow we will find out if we are accepted to foster to adopt with DDC. I will be so embarressed if we are denied. That would be crazy! I am being positive everything will be fine. I filled out the papers to get the fire inspection and either need to dropt it off or just mail it. Soon after the approval and fire inspection a matching specialist will come out and match us with some kids. Looks like we will prob get a placement before the end of summer if all goes well. Hopefully!

1 comment:

Beka said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!