I just remembered ALL weekend, Monday and Tuesday I kept telling Jeff the same thing and he would ALWAYS reply the same way.
" I'm Nerrrrrvous." (really drawn out and whiny)
and then Jeff would say " Oh don't be nerrrrrrrrrrvous!" (With concern and patience)
It was funny because Tuesday morning we were brushing our teeth and I say again,
" I'm Nerrrrrrrvous"
and then he said " Oh don't be nerrrrrrrrrvous" except it sounded
all muffled because his toothbrush was in his mouth and
he was all " Owe- dun- e- ervousssss"
ha ha ha ha ha!
Just wanted to say I took an hour or two away from work today and dropped off the Fire Inspection application for the Fire Marshall to come out to the house and do his thang.
The man at the front counter said it will process in the next 5-7 bussiness days and a Marshall will contact me then to come out. Typical.
I hope its more like calling me first thing Monday morning ready to come out the next day!
Also I got lost on the way there. It's on Atascocita Road hidden down Ygnacio Road when Mapquest clearly states right off Atascocita Road between Ygnacio and Wilson. GRRR!
THEN I didn't have the exact amount and had to leave this 3 mile stretch of road called Ygancio and the speed limit was 20 MPH and there were cops everywhere and find a gas station to break a 20 only to crawl back and give him my money, for him to say 5-7 days. lol
It's cool though. I need to clean the house again.

No comments:
Post a Comment