Monday, June 23, 2008

Matching Specialist

WOW! Talk about getting things moving after approval. These guys don't waste no time. I got the email today from the matching specialist inviting me and Jeff back to Depelchin for an orientation meeting to go into detail what goes on from here. Since Jeff is out of town and not back until Friday it looks like unless they let me go by myself tomorrow which I don't want to without Jeff but an orientation meeting sounds kind of boring to me, we will have to go in Monday morning.

There's also a lifebook or family book we have to make too. This is like a small scrapbook type album that the comittee will look at each time we are selected or up for selection of a particular child. Other families might be looking at the same child so it helps them to decide which family looks best. Also to put a face to a file. So in other words I have to make some sorta awesome book here to stand out amongst the crowds. I have to call in reinforcements of scrap book Queens and extraordinar Beka and Lorie.

I will get more detail on that soon, hopefully and begin project family album.

1 comment:

Beka said...

Heck ya I'll help. I've got a few ideas already to get you started, I'll call you with them! It'll be great