Monday, July 7, 2008

Letter of love

Dear MS at DDC,

You failed me today. I did not receive an email from you regarding more possible matches.
Why have you broke my heart this way? Do you laugh at me, MS at DDC? Do you like to see me anxious? Do you enjoy receiveing emails from me all week long, wondering what your problem is? Should I send you chocolates so you may think of me in a more positive light? I wonder if you would enjoy a singing telegram? Why MS at DDC do you mock me with your silence?
I know you have babies lurking in the corners of your office begging to come home with me. Why do you punish us MS at DDC?

I will wait for you longer. Please be aware I am not amused by your foolishness.

Send me something soon.

Love Indefinitely
Yours in waiting,

Heather

P.S. Jeff is dropping off our album today. Please don't give him the cold shoulder. He thinks well of you.

1 comment:

London's Mommy said...

I swear you are so funny. I too feel mocked and though of not chocolates, but cookies.

Yours in waiting,
Mocked Melissia