Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CPS IS A BITCH

I am stressed. There is alot I don't want to say because I am positive it will all disolve itslef and just go away but right now at this very moment cps is being incredibley stupid and there is nothing I can really do about it except sit back and wait for it to pan out.

I had a dream I was at the beach with a 6 pack of beer and a box of cig. lol how funny is that? I guess the patch makes you dream of crazy things.

I also have this weird feeling I am walking on egg shells and we are being looked at under a microscope. I mean obviously we are but dangity dang I just want to grab a case of beer and smoke some ciggarettes.

Work is still boring. I wrote in my CPS documentation book today. Set up some Dr's appointments for Brittany for August. Was told she needed an eye exam soon. How on earth does a 15 month old get an eye exam? I didn't know there was such a thing?

I left for work this morning and gave her a hug and we told each other "Duce" before I walked out the door with her screaming. She hates it when we leave. Jeff is lucky and leaves before she gets up in the morning.....turns out bites are going away...no more swelling...perhaps she was just allergic to some serious ants or mosquitos.

I wish it would have rained more.

Brittany's Casa worker is coming to the house in the morning at 10 to visit with us. She is kind of like someone CPS highers to keep an eye out for her and her case. I am glad. She sounds really nice. Maybe she can get me some stuff we need.

I want to go to the zoo. NOW!

Jeff is going out of town some time in early August. It's gonna be weird just me and Brittany at home. I have to think of kid projects now. Educational fun!

This weekend Lorie is going to give us hair lessons. We are going to cook and have lunch with her family and Beka's. It's gonna be SWEET. lol
I think I got that from Kameron who was showing me his tattoo last week on his arm and told me it was "pretty sweet"...he's four!

I think I need to find Mapoozle a new home. A good home. But she has 5 babies and I have to wait awhile. I need to simplify my life more. Maybe I am just in this quit smoking zone and panic attachs are getting to me. Day 2.
I need some coffee. Whats today? Wednesday?
Tomorrow is Tara's Birthday. I wish we could go to Austin.
Friday is Jame's Birthday. James is growing up so nice. I wish I had his address. (wink wink)

You guys are on my calenders so I don't forget. I forget alot these days. Too much going on.
Im at this happy medium. I will explain more later. When I can.

No comments: