Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Halloween Costumes

So I have been looking at costumes for the past hour trying to find one for Brittany this Halloween. I totally want something ghoulish so if someone finds something let me know. I need a size 18 months. So far here are our runner ups. I wanted to also coordinate something with me and Jeff and Brittany but we will see, it depends on what we find for her. Let me know which one you like best.
Monkey, which is her nickname






Bat








I'm kinda digging this duck







Funeral Director












1 comment:

London's Mommy said...

Okay, a funeral director? Where in the world did you even find that? I like the duck and the bat. I know she's your monkey, but I like the other two. I didn't even think about Halloween costumes. LOL! Trick or treating with a stroller for the first time ever!!!!!