So here I am posting about Christmas and puppies and Elmos when everyone else is talking about our economy and what's going on around us. I just figure it's gonna work out the way it's supposed to. That may sound a bit chillaxed, or lazy or passive or whatever you want to label it. I like to think of it a bit as fate if you will. There is this thing most people refer to as The Bible. And in this Bible there is a book called Revelation, it speaks about the end times and things coming to pass and such. Now allot, and I mean quite a few people have recognized Obama fitting the profile to be the "anti-christ". What I say about this is, bravo for recognizing what you decern to be the truth but judging me for not going out ot vote for McCain doesn't mean myself and other's like me single handedly put the anti-christ in office. Logically you would think if this was already in the bible, there wasn't a thing me nor you could have done about it. Silly thing to get mad over the wrong things now isn't it? Boy I just talked a world of circles.
Just wanted to point out the obvious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment