So Brittany's brand new CPS adoption worker just called!!!! YAY! She sat up a time to come out to our home Monday at 9 am!
I am a bit nervous about the yard! I mean the place is a freaking train wreck, I am worried she is gonna be all, "There was no note in Brittany's file about your yard looking like SHIT!" But they should understand its because of the hurricane...right?
Her last CPS worker NEVER came out to the house and quite frankly bearly came at all, but the last 2 times she did it was to Brittany's daycare! She never asked if we had any damage from the storm so we never told her. Our clincian knows and has been out! She wasn't too worried and understood, but then again she is kinda of whatever about allot of things.
I have soooo many questions to ask her, I have no idea what to look forward to from here! I guess we will know soon enough.
Also the previous foster dad emailed me to invite us to his foster daughters birthday at the end of the month. I politely declined. I think it's too early for Brittany to see him and although we ran into the foster mom at Renfest and Brittany did not recognize her, I think there was more of a parental relationship with the foster dad.
I am going to check the forecast now and make sure I shouldn't reschedule, I would hate for the new CPS worker to have to wear rain boots to get to the house on her first visit! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG! You really ran into her at Renfest? How akward. You have to call me. I want details! Thats crazy!
Post a Comment