The outside totally still looks like shit but hey at least there
is no longer a giant hole in the corner of my house! Can you tell that
half the porch has been ripped off? We are starting on that hopefully as soon as we can
get some freaking help out here!
My room! FINALLY get to sleep in my bed back in my room!
YAY!
The Ghoulies totally dig the new carpet! The carpet is so beautiful!
Much nicer then the kind we had in the room before! It's so soft I could have
basically slept on it last night. Yesterday was the first day back in our room
and me and Jeff haven't slep that good in 2 months.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I was so surprised when I logged onto MySpace and saw that pic. I automatically was like, "Wow, I can't believe she went ahead and put a pic up of Brittany." Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a doll. FREAKY!! It looks just like her!!!! What website did you use? Your house looks so good! Awww, you have such a happy life! It's so full of love. I'm so happy for you. It's weird to stop and realize you have everything you've ever wanted, isn't it?
Post a Comment