So I finally went and picked up the treadmill I jewed this guy down on to $300. muh aha ha ha ha. He was asking 500 to 400 and sold it for 300. Yea that's right... I said hey buddy I got CASH and he said hell yea here you go. I was originally going to get this ladies 6 year old treadmill she paid 1500 hundred four (yea but like 6 years ago) and she said she hardly used it. But I just couldn't get over how outdated it was, plus it was like an hour away in The Woodlands and this guy just bought this one last summer and is brand new but joined a gym and doesn't need it anymore. He paid 1200 at Sears. Pretty sweet...for me.
Its practically the size of a small car. LOL no really its huge and couldn't fit in the back of my Sportage.... so what my car is itty bitty its still capable of folding down its seat and fitting large things in there. One time we fit a huge baby crib in there, I figured it was worth a try. So when we realized this thing wasn't gonna fit I called my dad and he came to the rescue. This thing weighs a ton and some how by the work of God I slid it across the floor and positioned it against the wall until Jeff comes home. I can't fit it thru my bedroom door without turning it sideways and its too heavy for me to do alone. SUCKS.
Its kinda dusty, I am about to clean it, give me a break. So I did work on it for like 9 min before I needed a drink, but I just lugged the dang thing in so relax, I am not done. It has 12 speeds and by number 3 I am RUNNING. It also has 10 inclines and I switched it to incline 8 speed 3 and almost fell off. LOL
It's SUPER quiet and the only noise it makes is the sound of your feet hitting the belt and a little click when the belt turns a full turn because where its sewn together I guess rubs against something and it makes this tiny click. But no worries. It also tells your BP when you put your hands on the bar, how many calories youve burned and how long you've walked and how far. You imput your height weight and if your male or female and I guess it just kind of knows. So far I burned off the quarter pounder I bought on the way to pick it up. HA HA HA HA. Brittany was hungry and I had to get something quick. But its okay, I only ate half of it. When you go on a diet and you eat lettuce and chicken straight for aout 4 days your stomach shrinks.
So anyways I don't know how much weight I have lost thus far. I only started Sat and I don't have a scale but I can tell my face is kinda not feeling so bloated, which is the first step. Did you know we gain weight from toe to head and lose it from head to toe? Kinda cool huh?
Oh and this is my work hole. I work on a double screen so I have time to work and play. heh heh

2 comments:
Aren't treadmills great. That is almost like mine, expect I bought it new at Sears lol. I love it though so it was well worth it, but I didn't pay what that guy originally paid either, so I guess I did good.
Also, I didn't know that you lose weight like that, it's good to know. Hopefully the area below my head and above my belly will shrink, then I would be a happy camper LOL!!!
Post a Comment