
Perhaps......
Let me give you the D.L. on what's been going on recently. Since I haven't written in here for weeks. It dawned apon me at the beginning of the week that Brittany's second birthday is slowly but surely approaching. April 25th. So I thought I should get on the move about this. I googled some ever so popular kids birthday ideas and came upon this fabulous site...
It had some of the best ideas for birthday parties I have ever come across. Well their ideas for Blue's Clues were just so fabulous I had to steal them. In the past week I have reserved the pavilion at Jesse Jones National Park, reserved a Blues' Clues costume for someone to dress in, like the mascott costumes for pictures and fun, and reserved a cotton candy machine.
I have also like a crazy woman purchased a RARE Blue's Clues Thinking Chair. Yea it was freaking expensive. ($150) LOL But nothing compared to the only other one I saw on ebay for $400, which I actually thought about buying for a split second. ha ha ha
You would think one of the worlds greatest kids show ever would have millions of merchandise waiting for you to just purchase on whim....NOT SO. I think they actually stopped producing Blue's Clues merchandise back in 2004. This does me absolutely no good. Because now ebay is like a freaking seller's parade jacking up prices as they please. I am such a sucker for even looking....yet I do, day after day. I think I am actually obsessed at trying to locate a peice of Blue's Clues anything. Looks as though I will have to make everything from scratch for the party. Which is totally cool. There are a million ideas. As a matter of fact Beka is going to make the invites....such a good friend! Thanks buddy. lol
So anyways...guess I will go back to ebay now.

1 comment:
That chair is awesome, love it and looks like Brittany does too!!
Post a Comment