EVEN BLOGGER LIKES A GOOD TITLE

Brittany & Kade at Easter 2009

Brittany & Kade at Easter 2009

Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2009

Family Portrait 2008

Family Portrait 2008

Kade's First Day Home 3/16/2009

Kade's First Day Home 3/16/2009

Brittany's First Day Home 7/15/08

Brittany's First Day Home 7/15/08

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (96)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • Christmas Play
      • Christmas Eve at Nanny's House
      • Cookies at Nanny's House!
      • Kitty Mitty gets a bath!
      • Myspace Pose!!!
      • Oh the tantrums!
      • Christmas Decorating!
      • Half Naked Christmas Baby!
      • Thanksgiving!!!
      • Mogwai
      • Why I set my blog to private!
      • In Search of the perfect...
      • Why do I have these dreams?
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (35)

About Me

My photo
Heather
Me and my husband are currently fostering to adopt thru Texas CPS. We hope to adopt two babies.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Blogger: Login to read

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why I set my blog to private!



So I can add pictures like this !!!
Posted by Heather at 10:40 AM

1 comment:

Beka said...

She is so cute!!!! Glad I get to see more pictures now!

December 12, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 Add to your site powered by Dapper 
"