Monday, June 15, 2009

Time


I was looking back at some old photos on my computer and can you believe little Brittany use to be this little? I mean obviously once upon a time she was an itty bitty baby but this is how she looked when she first came to us.


I don't remember her eating so much dirt but apparantly this is what she use to eat when her grandma kept her during the day... who needs food when you have plenty of dirt and sand?



Now look at her! So big... but that hair is still uncontrollable. LOL



Ummmm and this is Brittany's left butt cheek. She got in trouble one day and had to go in the corner. I managed to get a shot before setting it straight. ha ha ha




And before I know it Kade will be grown too. I will look back on his pictures and think... Oh wow he was really that itty bitty!




So Brittany decided to run around the porch almost naked this weekend. Look at how soggy her pull up is.











For some reason she wanted to wear her cabage patches shoes today. It was hilarious




If you look closely you can see the candy smears on her face. She kinda looks like a crack head.












No comments: